Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rasia's My Gypsy Name

So, I awake with insomnia again, watching LA Ink. . . Because I'm a loser. Haha! And it's times like these that my mind runs rampant when I should be sleeping. I've been thinking about things I want to do in the future. Thinking about moving back to Tennessee. Nashville! I'm honestly so stoked, I can't believe it. Not going to lie, I'm going to miss this house. Jeremiah and I put a lot of our own personalities in it and worked really hard to make it ours, so I think I'm going to probably shed a tear or two when we leave. I've always been a bit of a gypsy at heart though, so I'm ready for a new house and a new city and a new adventure.

I feel a little bit bad that I didn't really take advantage of trying to get to know Decatur a little bit better while I was down here. I mean, it's not like Decatur is the most amazing town ever, but, surprisingly, it does have quite a bit to offer. Huntsville is pretty cool too. I mean, we found a German coffee shop the other day. Ugh! After a year living here, I'm just discovering the amazing aspects, and now we're leaving! Oh well. I'm totally going to Google EVERYTHING to do in Nashville and Franklin and I'm going to do as much as I can. I want to know my new town. It helps that Jere and I lived in Columbia for 8 months. I sort of got to know that general area a little bit.

I'm so looking forward to uprooting and planting my family in another town. I really love moving. . . Not the whole packing thing. It sucks, especially since I always end up doing it alone, which is super tough. . . But Jeremiah and I both have wanderlust in our blood and have talked about all the places we want to move over the course of our lives. . . I would totally name all the places, but then whoever reads this would be like, "Bwahaha! Never gonna happen!" So, we'll just see what happens in the future!

I totally could move somewhere different every year or two. If it wasn't for Asher being so little, I think Jeremiah and I would be total gypsies and live in his car. Hopefully, he's got the nomad in his blood too, and  will be totally up for us sticking him in a backpack and trekking across Europe with him in a few years.

OK, I'm being boring. . . I don't know why I'm even posting this. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment